Thursday 13 July 2017

Weekly Planner Pages by Chloe




Hi all!

It's Chloé here today, and I'm sharing the gorgeous Juicy Frootz stickers from this month's #BrimblesStickerClub. I'm super excited that Anna has branched into actually making her own stickers, and this first kit certainly didn't disappoint.

With such a summery theme, I couldn't wait to use the stickers in a spread for August! I knew that the first week of the month would be super busy, as we're heading to Ireland for a wedding, so I decided that the functional stickers in the kit would get lots of use here.


When I'm decorating a week in advance, I keep my calendar next to me and make sure that I don't miss out any important details or events. This week for example, I know that our flight is at the end of the week, so there will be certain things I need to get done beforehand. I used the half boxes to give myself reminders, and the icon stickers to mark things like pay day, bin day and household chores. 


I used lots of functional stickers, but of course the decorative ones are the most fun! The adorable little fruit faces make cute embellishments for your pages, along with the tiny word strips. 


The kit also comes with some "washi strips", which are great for adding a little something extra to the top and bottom of your pages. You could even use them to block out periods of time, for example a university lecture or shift at work. 

I hope you've enjoyed having a look at my planner pages!

Chloé




No comments:

Post a Comment