Friday 11 August 2017

Chloe's Planner Pages


Hey everyone!

For this month's blog post, I thought I'd share some photos of  a completed spread in my planner. I used the super cute cat and floral stickers from the Cats in Bloom Kit, and I wanted to show how I use the functional stickers to plan. For reference, I use a mini happy planner inside a personal Kate Spade, and I find it works really well for me! I do use a bullet journal alongside this for longer lists, so this planner just has any big events and my main to dos for each day.


Of course, the checklist stickers are the most functional of all! I used these for the weekdays and the notes section, so that I could jot down my main to dos for each particular day. I use the icon stickers and arrows to highlight or represent specific tasks, alongside a few stickers from my own stash. 


The alphabet sheet in this month's kit was perfect too! I work in a school, so my summer holidays began on Wednesday; I picked out the letters to spell "Summer", to add a fun banner to that day. It was just about the only thing that dragged me through work on Monday and Tuesday!




I have to admit though.. the decorative stickers are my favourite! I fill in blank space/spots I know I won't fill with the cute icons and banners, and they're fab for covering up mistakes too. That little "Bloom where you are planted" cluster? It's covering up where I wrote an appointment on the wrong day! I loved layering the flowers up to create a pretty background for the text sticker. As I only use this planner for the main events of the day, I can go a bit crazy with decorating.

There you have it, a full week in my planner! I hope you've enjoyed seeing my pages. 

Chloé

Blog / YouTube / Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment