Wednesday 16 August 2017

Jennifer's Planner Pages



Hi planner people!

I hope everything is going well in your plannerverse. It's certainly been busy in mine. All the more reason to make sure my planner game is on point. This week has been easier than most as I get to use this great kit from Anna (Mrs Brimbles). 





I always love a good floral and the hand-drawn kitties just seem to complement them so well. I also loved the pastel colour scheme this month and you can never go wrong with pink and teal - well not in my opinion anyway!

So, onto my planner spread for this week. I had so much fun using all sorts of washi tape from my stash. I love finding patterns and colours that compliment the stickers. I particularly like this wood-effect washi from DoCrafts.




Spotlight on using alphabet stickers in your planner.

I have so many sets of alpha stickers, mainly for using in my journal. I love to use them in my planner too - particularly if I want to highlight events I really don't want to forget.

These ones from Anna's August sticker club kit are lovely colours. I really like the skinny font on the little circles - very cute!

Well, that's all I've got to say guys. So all that's left for me to do is to leave you with one more picture of my spread. I hope it inspires you to get creative with your own sticker kits this month.

Happy planning xx




Bloghttps://www.jenniemayescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/jenniemayescrafts/

Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.co.uk/jsm1616/jennie-mayes-crafts/

No comments:

Post a Comment