Wednesday 30 August 2017

Spring Blooms



Hello, planner friends!

Every month I have an absolute ball playing with Anna's designs and this month was no exception. The August sticker kit club was themed 'Cats in Bloom' and that meant it was perfect for a Spring-themed layout. Here in Australia, we're about to hit Spring (and not a moment too soon - it's been pretty cold recently) and the bloom stickers were a perfect match for what I wanted to achieve.






All of the washi tape I used I pulled from my collection (which is going on about 5 years old now) and I tried to find some colours that would contrast with the beautiful watercolours.
I love how it turned out.

I hope that it inspires you to have fun with your monthly layouts - even in your personal size planners - and add a bit of colour.

As always, you can come chat to me on social media by following me on Instagram or Youtube.

Until next time, happy planning!

Stef xx

No comments:

Post a Comment